Soap

A bit ago, we kind of accidentally purchased liquid hand soap in a pump bottle instead of the hand sanitizer we intended to get. This is basically useless at camp, but I have begun taking it with me in the morning when I leave ahead of my sons. I am no longer in San Diego, but I am still homeless. Every morning, I stop at public park to use the bathroom and we do breakfast there. I really like this park and the bathrooms it has, but it has no soap. I can't take the hand sanitizer because it would deprive my sons of it, but washing up with just plain water is sometimes insufficient.

I am really enjoying having liquid soap to use. So I thought I would note that. I don't see carrying bar soap. That doesn't seem to make sense when living out of a backpack. But liquid soap in a pump dispenser has turned out to be surprisingly useful and convenient here lately.