Truck Stop Showers

When I was crossing the country, I sometimes showered at a truck stop. When I was first in San Diego County, googling turned up only one truck stop in the county that supposedly had a shower (and it was too far south to be accessible for me and I can't currently find a specific listing). I don't know if that is accurate -- maybe there are no truck stops with showers in the county, maybe there are several.

I did find a national Truck Stop Guide online, but I can't figure out how to get it to show only places with showers, even though that is one of the search parameters. But I had no problem searching by state or city to at least get a list of addresses to check out.

My recollection is that it cost me about $5 to shower at a truck stop while crossing the country. I also did laundry once at a truck stop and sat and watched TV while waiting for my laundry.