Food Resources at Catholic Charities

Catholic Charities has a great many programs, most of which won't apply to my situation. I did get some emergency food from them a few days back. They have two sources of emergency food. One is called Commodities and you can get foo d once a month. The other you can access every two weeks but only a total of eight times in a year. They offered me some choice as to what I got. Given my dietary restrictions, I really appreciated that. I thought it was a very good program. I think one-size-fits-all programs really suck in general. They also gave me a packet of information detailing their ptograms and listing other resources in the area. This includes the list of "hot meal sites" which has been very valuable to me but is full if inaccurate information, such as incorrect addresses.