Telling Time

I have no watch or cell phone. I habitually check receipts if I spend any money to see what time it is. I ask people the time. And I am constantly on the look out for clocks. Here are some clocks I know of:
  • Clock Tower: This is at the trolley station at 12th and Imperial. It is currently off by an hour. At the moment, if it says 9:00 it is actually 8:00.
  • Neil Good Day Center: There is a clock in the main room high on the back wall.
  • Central Library: There are two clocks on the outside of the building, one on 8th street and the other on 9th street. (Edit: This was the old library, two blocks from Rachel's. I left downtown before the new library was finished.)
  • St. Vincent's: Their main office has a not very visible clock in the check in area. St. Vincent's also has a clock outside on the bell tower facing 15th street.
  • Trolley Stops: There are digital clocks at some of the trolley stops, like along park street and possibly also up by the City College area.
  • Sixth and Broadway: Public clock on southwest corner, visible from all directions.